Canada Mortgage & Financial Group (CMFG) recently restructured for 2018 and is no longer hiring individual mortgage agents/ brokers with funding ratio less than $20,000,000.00 annually.
Own your Franchise today and Build your own brand!
CMFG is now offering Brokers the opportunity to have ownership and control. We are a productive and efficient Brokerage who has set unique benchmarks in the Mortgage industry across Canada. You will be working with the Best Alternative Lending Broker of the Year as recognized by the Canadian Mortgage Awards.
We need to collaborate and work with those that are successful, resourceful and efficient. CMFG team has the skills, relationships, closing ratio, product knowledge of the mortgage and lending industry.
The Principal and CEO, Ms. Ameerullah heads up the Brokerage and Lending Division of CMFG. We are not just a mortgage brokerage but a private lending mortgage administration firm holding License # 12655 and 12874. Our relationship with investors and lenders has given us options to close transactions thus we have maintained a closing ratio of 100% with NO defaults on our portfolio to date.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN CMFG? Listed below are some of the reasons:
- First 3 months of NO Franchise set up fee. Franchise fee will be deducted from your first closed deal on the 4th month.
- NO minimum binding contract for being with CMFG
- You will have the control and ownership of your own brokerage and build your team under your company’s name
- PAID directly from the Lender
- No hidden fees
- Working with a team of professionals with decades of knowledge and contacts in the industry
- Response time within minutes during business hours
- Underwriting Support
- Ongoing Training and Marketing
- Office use at no cost
- Education programs to improve your knowledge and skill sets
- Connect with the Best Lenders
- Have access to private investors capital in house
- Team Building and maintaining a positive attitude
- Programs to organize your office
NOTE: Underwriting service includes obtaining documents from clients, complete underwriting, correspondence, document review, source suitable offers and lenders, negotiate with lender, closing of transactions and complete compliance. There will be a set fee per file if you require us to underwrite for your team.
Standard expenses will apply such as FSCO License Fee, Errors & Omissions, Equifax and Filogix.
To discuss further, please contact our office at 647-494-9885 ext 107 or email Ameera@cmfg.ca